Inspired by the lovely Amy from and 1 more means 4…. and 1 more and the also very lovely Ellen from In a Bun Dance I’m doing a nice positive blog ooozing with things I just love!
So here it is… the things I just love…
- the smell of rain on hot dusty pavements
- getting into a bed made up with fresh sheets dried outside on a windy sunny day
- uncontrollable belly chuckles especially the ones issued by boyo and girly
- my lovely husband, who I probably don’t tell often enough!
- going for walks on those freezing winter days with bright sunshine and blue skies
- scones with jam and clotted cream
- watching the sea come in on stormy days
- flying kites
- having the windows wide open and curtains billowing in the breeze
- going on heads or tails days out where the toss of a coin decides what, when and where
- my children when they are fast asleep tucked up in bed
- Nigella’s tarragon chicken, with big fat chips and honey roast carrots
- good coffee
Then if I’m feeling a tad materialistic….
- Diptyque scented candles
- Apple products
- Selfridges food hall
- Hunters wellies
So… what are your favourite things?